I’m a little late in posting this, but I wanted to thank everyone who has downloaded and used my apps. This past week, I crossed 100,000 combined downloads of What I Eat, Stirling Birthday, and Stirling Money in the Windows Phone Store! Thanks again for your support and feedback!
Posts tagged with: Stirling Money
Monday, October 15, 2012 1:24 PM
Stirling Money has been updated to version 2.0 in the Windows Phone Marketplace. The new version contains a whole host of new features including:
- Set budgets for weekly, monthly, or yearly expenses
- Set budgets for specific categories of expenses
- Set savings goals for specific accounts and track your progress against those goals
- Visualize your financial health with a series of charts including:
- Net income by month
- Spending by category
- Spending in a given category by month
- Performance versus budgets
Check it out and don’t forget to rate it highly in the Windows Phone Marketplace!
Friday, May 25, 2012 12:20 PM
My first Windows Phone 7 application, Stirling Money, has been published to the Windows Phone Marketplace. It is a check register application that allows you to keep track of all of your financial accounts on your phone.
The main features are the ability to:
- Manage multiple accounts
- Pin live tiles for direct access to an individual account
- Categorize transactions
- Backup and restore from SkyDrive
Stirling Money does all of the math for you when you go to compare your bank statements to what you have recorded. Stirling Money costs $1.49 and has a free trial version available in the Marketplace. Check it out!